Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Right Back At Ya - Hello Lovely Swap

Swapping  can be so much fun.  My buddy Bev and I swapped cards recently - that's where you each make one and then send it to the other for them to use.

And here's a link to a previous post where I showed the one she made for me.
I used the Hello Lovely stamp set, stamping in Basic Gray.  The card stock colors are Crumb Cake, Calypso Coral and Naturals White.  I used the This and That Epic Day Designer Series Paper on it.

I "aged" the card with a bit of sponging all over the sides and tied it up with the stitched grosgrain ribbon in Basic Gray.
I did some accents with the Pearls in different sizes.
. . .  and I even used the Rotary stamp that goes with the This and That Epic Day stuff on the bottom of the card here.  I think that rotary stamp is so much fun.  I've used it on a bunch of stuff already.
You can shop for Stampin' Up! goodness at my online store
Signing up for my free newsletter is right here.
Thanks so very much for stopping by today ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!