Thursday, July 11, 2013

Love The Smashbook Trend

I created a little smashbook for my nephew and his wife.
They just moved into their first house together.  She had an album on Facebook with pics she had taken of their new digs, and that's where I got the pictures.
I covered a little smashbook I had gotten in the May Paper Pumpkin delivery with the Tag a Bag Gift Bags (there are 10 of these adorable bags in a pack (#131370).  They are so cute!  I finished off the inside of the front and back covers with some Very Vanilla card stock.
And then I used some Early Espresso Baker's Twine to "fancy up" the cover.  The buttons and the jump rings were part of the Paper Pumpkin, too.
The stickers were all part of the package and are very similar to the ones in the Epic Day This and That Designer Stickers (#131271).
I had a blast puttin' this little baby together for them as a house warming present.
Their staircase is beautiful, don't you think?
And then, of course, there is their beyond-adorable little Wheaton Terrier.  He's the cutest little guy - and he knows it!  I'm in love.
The clips (from the Hung Up Cute Clips (#129389) were also included in the Paper Pumpkin mailing.  There was a Basic Black ink pad and two stamps that I put into the package I'm mailing to my nephew and his wife.  I also included all the leftover stickers so they can have fun decorating all the blank pages I left in the book for them.
And here's the back - the end!!  LOL.
Hope you enjoyed it.  Hope they do, too!

You can shop for Stampin Up! supplies at my online store
Signing up for my newsletter is easy and right here.
Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!