Thursday, July 18, 2013

Feel Goods Make You Feel Good

Don't you just love things that make you feel good?

There's a stamp set with happy and kinda philosophical sentiments that . . . well . . . make you feel good!
See?  Doesn't that sentiment just make you feel good?

Ha!  Anyway . . .
I kept with the Washi tape over the last week and wanted to have some more ways to use it for a class I'm teaching that's coming up.  I liked the banner technique of the last card I did right here, and then wanted to step it up with a few more.  I like the fact that the Washi tape is opaque.  Kinda cool to layer it.
A Pool Party base and the Naturals White card stocks are all that are used here.  The Basic Black ink was used for the Sentiment taken from, as I said before, the Feel Goods stamp set (#131916 - wood; 129684 - clear).
The Washi tape is from the Epic Day This and That Designer Washi tape collection (#131269).  This stuff is turning out to be very versatile.
You can always shop for these and other Stampin Up! supplies at my online store
Signing up for my newsletter is easy and right here.
Thanks so much for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!