Monday, July 22, 2013

Everyone Loves National Ice Cream Day

Happy National Ice Cream Day!  Did you have your ice cream to celebrate?  It was July 21 - yesterday!
Maybe you had something that looked like this?
Or maybe like this . . . .
Ha! or this?
Yum!
     My sister's favorite is this because it has fewer calories:
. . . and I tend to be a plain Jane when it comes to the frosty stuff --
     Really - just give me something cold and tasty and I'm good.  Truly.
How about Creamsicles?  I haven't had one in ages.  And I haven't made one in ages either.
     I had to hold it up 'cuz the stick will cause it to topple - LOL.  The Pumpkin Pie card stock was a great orange color for this tasty treat.

     And someone has taken a big bite out of this tasty ice cream treat!  I used the 1-3/4" Scallop Circle Punch for that!
     Then inside - on the creamy Very  Vanilla card stock . . .
     The Timeless Talk (#126607 - clear) has a great font for the sentiment.  This is a fun, whimsical card that anyone would love to get from you.

      So - hope you enjoyed yourself a tasty treat for National Ice Cream Day.  I know I did!

That being said, you can always shop for any Stampin Up! supply you need at my online store
Signing up for my newsletter is free right here.  There are lots of tips and challenges just for you.
As always, thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!