The Lots of Thanks stamp set was used for the sentiment and stamped in the Island Indigo. Early Espresso card stock was used for the base with that yummy Baked Brown Sugar as the framing color for the Whisper White center.
All you have to do to make this card is:
- pull off some Washi tape and
- then snip the end to make it a banner and
- then get the length you want and snip the other end into a banner shape. 0
- Adhere it to your card stock and stamp your sentiment.
- Then you finish building your card.
What could be easier? I "tied" the entire thing together with a bit of Early Espresso Baker's Twine as an embellishment on this easy card.
Don't have Washi tape? No problem. Just used some designer paper instead of the Washi tape.
You can shop for these and other Stampin Up! supplies at my online store.
Signing up for my newsletter is easy and right here.Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!