Thursday, May 2, 2013

Spring Has Sprung - Happy Anniversary

Finally!  Spring has Sprung in my neck of the woods.  How about yours?
This was my view during lunch today!  I really enjoyed myself, sitting in the courtyard by our building.  It was about 79 degrees; such a beautious day!!

And on the other side of me was this.  Pretty view, eh?
Love it!
To top it off, tomorrow's my hubby's and my anniversary.  Happy Anniversary, honey!
I hope he likes it.

I've got some new stuff in this card . . . the This And That Epic Day Designer Series Paper for starters.  I just love that stuff.  It's got some really great patterns and colors.  My sky is also Soft Sky cards stock.  WooHoo!  So glad that color is coming back in the new catalog.  The stamp set was Up, Up and Away (I think) and the ink colors are Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight and Early Espresso.  I used the Tasteful Trim to make some "hills" for my hot air balloons, and the clouds embossing folder.  The finishing touch is the Baker's Twine.

Enjoy the weather and scenery wherever you are!

Shopping is easy at my online store
Just sign up for my Free newsletter right here.
Thanks so much for stopping by today ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!