Monday, May 6, 2013

Polka Dots and Papillon Potpourri

Polka dots are cheery!

The word Papillon means Buttefly in French.  And, of course, Potpourri is a mixture of something.
Marina Mist color
I had no idea that Papillon was butterfly until I went to post this card and decided to see if that's what it meant.  My mom is crazy about butterflies.  I'm gonna send this card to her - she did some damage to her arm in a fall on Tuesday last week.  Say . . . I can even show you that damage . . .
Our younger son, my dad, our older son, and my mom - with her hurt hand
As a matter of fact, isn't this a nice picture?  Since our younger son was in a piano recital today, my mom and dad came to listen and support him.    It was fantastic to see them, even if it was just for a little bit.  The weather was beautiful out, so it was a nice drive for them.  Anyway -- look at that poor hand/arm on my mom.  Just a big black, blue, green, and every-other-color-under-the-sun mess.
A little Sassy Salutation does the trick.  I love how the stamp set of butterflies has big and little ones.
This card was so easy to make, I did it in several colors!
What I used:
Whisper White card stock (#100730; Polka Dot Parade Designer Series Paper (#126902)
Papillon Potpourri (#123759) and Sassy Salutations (#126707) stamp sets
Ink colors - Marina Mist, Pumpkin Pie, and Basic Black
Stampin' Dimensionals, Basic Rhinestone Jewels.
2-1/2" circle and Elegant Butterly punches.
Snail adhesive.

Shopping for Stampin Up! supplies is easy at my online store
You can sign up for my newsletter right here.
Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!