Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Patterned Party and Word Play

Here are two favorite stamp sets all in one card!  Patterned Party and Word Play create a colorful card that's just right for birthdays and other celebrations!
Using markers is the way to go when you want to have lots of color on a stamp!  Couldn't be easier to "make your mark!!"  Sorry ~~ I couldn't resist that bad play on words -- or should I say "Word Play"?  After all, that's the sentiment stamp set!
I know, I know . . . this much of a close up and you can see all my mistakes.  But that's okay.  I love this card anyway!
The markers were almost all retiring, too.  There was Baja Breeze, More Mustard, Regal Rose, Lucky Limeade, and Certainly Celery.  The Basic Black was used for the string, and it's not retiring.  All the others are, though!
Of course, the card stock on this card is made of lots of retiring colors, too.  Let's see . . . there's the Baja Breeze, Lucky Limeade and then the Not Quite Navy (gonna miss that one, especially!).

Hope you were able to enjoy the weather today -- and a special prayer and peaceful thought for those caught in the spring storms in the west of the US (Oklahoma and areas with tornados).

Shop for these great products easily at my online store.   
My Free newsletter is available for sign up right here. 
Thanks so much for stopping by today ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!