Thursday, May 16, 2013

It's Retiring - Punchin' Circle Circus

Are you thinking about retiring?  Are you a loooooong way off from that yet?  Or maybe it's right around the corner.  Circle Circus is retiring in just a few weeks!  Oh, it's too young for that!  Ha, ha!

Well, you can still enjoy making cards with the stamp set if you have it.
What a great card!
This card has More Mustard, Cajun Craze and Very Vanilla as the base.  Inks used were Basic Gray, More Mustard and Cajun Craze.  And the stamp sets are both retiring:  Circle Circus and the Friendly Phrases.

I'm giving away this ink, the retiring paper, and both stamp sets this weekend!  I know, I know, I'm crazy . . . but someone else needs to love these stamp sets as much as I do.
Here's a close-up of one side of the card
Lots of punches make this a simple to-do card.  Love that, don't you?
Here's a close-up of the other side of the card
Punches were the Large Scallop punch, the 1-1/4" and 3/4" Circle punches and the 7/8" Scallop punch.
A Friendly Phrase
And then the phrase was stamped in Basic Gray.  This card took about 10 minutes from start to finish.  That's my kind of card.  What is your kind?

You can always enjoy shopping for Stampin Up! supplies at my online store
You can sign up for my FREE newsletter right here.  I have tips and videos, card samples and more.
Thanks for stopping by today ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!