Wednesday, May 15, 2013

How-To Spotlight Technique Video Tutorial

Oh, yeah!  It's Wednesday . . . and that means I've got a video tutorial for you!  or I would if I could get my YouTube channel and Blogspot to coordinate!  Too bad they're not being more like Stampin' Up! and coordinating . . . Ha, ha!  Just click this link below and it will get ya there.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bncMuLHpEik

It's all about the Spotlight Technique that I shared with you right here.


Isn't that quick?
Spotlighting is so easy and fun to do.  Give it a try today!

Shop for these great products at my online store.   
My Free newsletter is available for sign up right here. 
Thanks for stopping by today ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!