Friday, May 31, 2013

Fall In Love With Stampin'

Fall in love with Stampin' with these two great cards - for some great ideas:
Starting off with a Soho Subway paper, Amy Kunkle ripped and aged her paper with sponging.
She even stamped on the ribbon - love it!!  How creative can you get??
And speaking of ribbon, this has to be the best bow I've seen in a long time!
See the image that she used to create a background on the Early Espresso?  Just beautiful.  Click here to check out Amy's website.
I am not positive who made this lovely card, but I do know the stamp sets:  A Round Array and the Best of Flowers.  I really like the texture that was added with the Embossing Folder and the ribbon accent.  

Don't these cards just give you idea after idea?  That's one of the best things about checking out blogs - all the creativity just gets flowing!
You can always do some shopping for these Stampin Up! supplies at my online store
Signing up for my newsletter is easy and right here.
Thanks so much for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!