In the mood for an easy technique that will make folks say, "Ooooooooo"?
The Spotlight Technique is a way to show your "artsy" side without stress. It's quick and easy, too.
What I used:
Card Stock - Very Vanilla, Early Espresso;
Inks - Daffodil Delight, Primrose Petals, Marina Mist, Pool Party, Old Olive, Pink Pirouette, Soft Suede;
Delicate Designs Embossing Folder, Stampin' Sponge, Blender Pen; Smooch Spritz - Log Cabin (retired); Victoria Crochet Trim; SNAIL adhesive; Big Shot and Dimensionals
Stamp Set - Elements of Style
- After Scoring the card base, use a msall amount of SNAIL to attach the art piece to the card front, and stamp tne image with Early Espresso ink; remove the art piece, and then emboss the side of the card with the Delicate Designs Embossing Folder. Use a spong to add a little sponging to highlight the embossing.
- Stamp the sentiment on the card front and then set the card front aside.
- Using the ink pads/lids and the blender pen, color the art piece image.
- Layer the Early Espresso frame around the art piece and then lay the art piece back on top of the card front; spritz with the Smooch Spritz.
- When the card is dry, tie the Crochet Trim around the art piece and then adhere to the card front with dimensionals.
I have a video how-to of this spotlighting technique for you tomorrow!
You can always shopping for Stampin Up! supplies at my online store.Sign up for my newsletter right here.Thanks for stopping by today ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!