Wednesday, May 22, 2013

All Dressed Up

Have you found yourself all dressed up with somewhere to go lately?
An adorable birthday card
My wonderful friend and downline (lucky me), Rhonda Kartler, made this fabulous card for me.
This is just too cute!
I am absolutely in love with this card!!
Such detail
Thanks, Rhonda!  You are so talented.
Just to mention a few things, Rhonda used the Stamp set All Dressed Up (129171 wood) or (129174 clear)
the Card Base Pop 'n Cuts (130099)
the Dress Form Pop 'n Cuts (130100)
and the Dress Up Framelits Dies (130101).
Thanks again, Rhonda, for sharing your talent.

Want to shop?  You can, 24/7 at my online store
You can sign up for my newsletter easily right here.
Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!