Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Video Tutorial - Ink Pad Watercoloring

Oh, yeah!  It's Wednesday . . . and that means I've got a video tutorial for you!  We're watercoloring!  And Using those Ink Pads.
This is a colorful card that will cheer anybody up.  Everyone has a cozy, safe place they dream of enjoying . . . maybe it's a real spot for you, maybe it's just a wonderful place in your imagination where you can escape from it all.  This card captures one of those dreamy spots.
Summer Silhouettes is a great stamp set for watercoloring
I love the soft effects you get from the blender pens - and the control is nice, too!
With the blender pens, you can have the image soft or add more color - whatever fits your mood
Markers are another great way to add color to an image, but I enjoy the heat embossing and then the blender pens the best.
What a great thought to carry you through the day
Anyone would love to get this card from you.


You can sign up for my free newsletter right here.  
Shopping is easy at my online store.   
Thanks for stopping by today ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!