Wednesday, April 3, 2013

One For The Guys - or Gals!

Gotta make sure all the cards made are not just frilly and purty - gotta have a few on hand that can be sent to a guy.

This card fits that bill:
Or should I say that it could be sent to a Bill?
Ha, ha!!
And why in the world just make one when you're cutting paper anyway?  May as well make four or so . . . 
The images in this Coutryside stamp set are just so crisp and timeless.  Not to mention gender-less.
A button embellishment with some linen thread knotted through adds that "finishing touch".

What I used:
Stamps - Countryside (#116998 in wood #120495 in clear); Netting (#122655)
Ink - Soft Suede
Big Shot, Labels Collection Framelits (#125598)
Neutrals Collection of buttons, Linene Thread #104199, 
Paper - Comfort Cafe Designer Series Paper #126898, Basic Black, and River Rock, 
Stampin' Sponges, SNAIL adhesive, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

Fun, quick and easy - just the way I like it.
You can sign up for my free newsletter right here.  
Shopping is easy at my online store.   
Thanks for stopping by - I'm so glad you do ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!