Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Masking - An Amazing Technique

There are lots of ways to do masking when stamping.  There is fussy cutting masking, and then there is the easy way out.  I chose an amazing technique straight from an on-line class I purchased from Stampin' Up!
 I have a complete video with all the easy how-tos coming up tomorrow.
It will simply amaze you.

I used the Stampin' Spritzer with some rubbing alcohol and ink refill.  I really like the splattered look on the card.  It's really cool how every card is different, too.

There are 17 of these cuties for the Administrative Professionals Week at work.  I was asked to create cards to put at everyone's place setting for the big lunch tomorrow.  Those Administrative Professionals are pretty amazing, so this card is fitting.
What I used:
Paper - Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Pumpkin Pie, Night of Navy (for the inside)
Stamp Set - You're Amazing
Ink:  Night of Navy Classic Ink Refill, VersaMark (You could also use Cherry Cobbler)
Paper Doilies, Tombow Multi-Purpose Adhesive, SNAIL adhesive, mini glue dots, Vintage Faceted Buttons; 1-1/4" Square Punch, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Paper Snips.
Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine, Stampin' Spritzer, Night of Navy Classic Ink Refill, Rubbing Alcohol.
Hope things are amazing for you today.

Shop for these great products at my online store.   
My Free newsletter is available for sign up right here. 
Thanks for stopping by today ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!