Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Just Lean On Me April Showers Watercolor

April Showers . . .   It's that time of year.
Using the Lean on Me Stamp Set
I hadn't broken out the Lean On Me stamp set, even though I've had it for almost a year.  I love the images and thought I'd use it for lots of occasions - yet there it was.  Unused.

After a day of getting lots of things done around the house, vacuuming, meals, dishes, and laundry, it was time for me!  And some watercoloring.
CASEd from Michelle Zindorf
I love this puddle of water!  Can you just see that it's a puddle with the shine?  That's Crystal Effects.

Fellow Ohioan Michelle Zindorf had this step-by-step tutorial listed yesterday, and I was so excited to do it.  She used markers, I used a blender pen and my ink pads because that's what I had handy.  I also used the Tasteful Trim and my Big Shot for the detailed "ribbon" to finish off the card instead of what Michelle used.  You can check out her wonderful tutorial on this card right here.
Hope any April showers you're having truly bring those May flowers your way.
Shopping is easy at my online store.  
You can sign up for my free newsletter right here.  
Thanks so much for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!