Thursday, April 18, 2013

From Brazil - With Love

My sweetie is coming home today. He's been in Brazil.  Here's a picture that he sent me while he was gone:
He e-mailed this to me while I was at work one day.  He said this was the view for him while he was eating lunch.

When I showed it to one of my bosses, he said, "If I sent pictures like that to my wife, I'd be in trouble when I got home!"

My husband would complain that it was chilly there and only about 68 degrees.  The boys and I would laugh and say that we would gladly trade our 48 to 54 degrees outside for his 68!  I guess it's all what you get used to.  My hubby had been in an area that was about 90 and then traveled to another area that apparently was cooler.

I'm looking forward to seeing him later.

You can always sign up for my free newsletter right here.  
Shopping for goodies like these is easy at my online store.   
Thanks ever so much for stopping by today ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!WiW


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!