Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easy April Fools

Anybody get you with an April Fools prank today?

My boss got me really good.  He put a sign on the copy machine that stated a new voice-activation system was being tested on the copy machine.  Then there were instructions for how to use it.

I tried to use the voice-activation system.  It didn't work.  Then it dawned on me . . . "Oh!  It's April Fools Day!!"
Ha, ha, ha.  Well, it was pretty funny.  My boss had even made the sign on the copy machine seem as if a visiting IT guy had put it there, so I never suspected.  Can you say gullible?

It was fun to hear other people fall for the trick as the day went on though.

I have a nice picture of my family that we had taken yesterday:
Me and my guys.

Have you ever tried a card kit?  Stampin' Up! has them and calls them Simply Sent Card Kits.  I really love 'em.  You can dress them or use them "as is" for some great, quick cards.
It's from an old retired Simply Sent Kit I found while cleaning out my card stock stash yesterday
I really like the colors in this kit.  Old Olive, Pool Party, Rich Razzleberry, Pretty in Pink.  Is that Daffodil Delight or So Saffron?  I'm not positive, but what a cheery and cute card it puts together.  
I even had enough supplies to completely decorate the insides!
How cute.
 When you get kits, they should come with ribbons, and any extra embellishments you would need to "gussy" up the card -- like these buttons.
Nice
I added the adhesive, glue dots and some stampin' dimensionals.  Other than that, it was all included in the kit.  Lots of die cuts and fun elements.

Card kits are very relaxing - no cutting, no fussing.
You can sign up for my free newsletter right here.  
Shopping is easy at my online store.   
Thanks for stopping by - I'm so glad you do ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!