Monday, April 8, 2013

Dudes Build Cards - Where Could Mine Be?

Dude, You're Welcome Stamps and Kit (#132807)
I think this picture is a hoot!  Dudes Build Cards.  They really do!

I actually bought this kit for my guys.  The older son dug into it right away and did a thank-you card for someone (probably a grandparent or the like since they're always being super nice and giving him stuff).

The hubs liked it, laughed, and said he'd like to use it.

The younger son looked at it and mumbled that he'd use it - sometime.

Now I can't find it.  Don't know where it went.  But it obviously went somewhere.  Does that happen at your house?  Things disappearing?

Guess I'll be ordering another one!  It would be nice to find the first one though.
Kit includes:
* Four wood-mount stamps (double-mounted) with the perfect sentiment for every occasion
* Twelve 4" x 6" postcards in four different (manly) colors
* Twelve gray envelopes
* A Basic Gray Classic Stampin’ Pad
* An instructional guide (for the most novice stamper!)


This kit really is cool.  The envelopes are this great gray color that I've never seen through SU before.  Very nice.  Let me know what you think of yours.

If you haven't yet, and you'd like to order one, just go to my online store.  
The newsletter - I've been working on it - lots of good info - you can sign up for my newsletter right here.  
Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!