Thursday, April 11, 2013

Basketful of Goodies

I am donating a basketful of goodies for an auction being held this weekend.  It's all Stampin' Up! stuff.
Two of my amazing co-workers, Meg and Stephanie, put together the presentation for me.  Didn't they do an amazing job?  I gave them the basket and a pile of stuff - they turned it into this.  They created an incredible piece of art.
Look at all those goodies!
Seriously, the bow alone is this gorgeous piece of art.  When Meg and Steph were done with the basket, they wheeled it on a cart to stay by my desk and everyone who walked by would just stop and stare . . . no joke.  Stop and stare.  They were amazed by this - well - amazing basketful of goodies.
They even wrote down all the items I had donated.  I typed it up, framed it, and adhered the list to the basket.
Don't you think they do great work?  What a team.  Thanks, ladies!

You can sign up for my free newsletter right here.  
Shopping for goodies like these is easy at my online store.   
Thanks for stopping by today ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!