Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Will Spring ever be Sprung?

This morning when we were lying in bed right after the alarm went off, my hubby mumbled something about lots of snow outside during the night.

Sure enough!  There was quite a bit out there this a.m.  Still is, but it's melted off the roads some.  I cannot believe that it's the end of March and still such winter weather out there.
The view right outside of where my husband works this morning
How crazy is that?  In some parts around here, the people where I work got around 4 to 6 inches overnight.

Brrrrr!

What's it like in your neck of the woods?

Just sign up for my free newsletter right here.  
You'll find shopping to be easy at my online store.   
As always, thanks for stopping by today ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!