Thursday, March 28, 2013

Retired - Suckers

Lots and lots of projects!

That's what my week has been like.  How about yours?

Well, like I said, it's been a week of working on projects for other people.
Like this:
lots of suckers
We held a retirement party for one of my co-workers, and I was asked to do something with the sucker package.  They wanted them to be "bigger" and have writing on them.

I typed up - some with pictures, as you can see - words that had to do with retirement and put that on one side of the suckers.  The other side, I made sure there was a bit of bling because Pat (our retiring person) is all about bling.
work
one of my personal favorites
I liked this one because Pat's always tired.  And she has bright strawberry blond hair, so I thought the little lady on the couch looked like her.
A fun example of how all those stamping supplies of punches and paper can be used for more awesome stuff than just stamping.

You can sign up for my free newsletter right here.  
Shopping is easy at my online store.   
Thanks for stopping by today ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!