Friday, March 29, 2013

Candy -- And Lots of It!

Time for some candy!  Mm-mmm.  I just love candy.

What's your favorite kind?  Do you like stuff like licorice?  How about hard candy, like suckers?  I had a post about decorating suckers right here.

Are you crazy about chocolate?

I like almost all kinds.  I guess I've just got that sweet tooth.
a belly band around a candy bar decorates it nicely
I was given a box of Hershey candy bars and asked to personalize them for Pat, a person in our office retiring this week.

I knew that most of the colors being used in the decorations were primary colors, so I used the Parkers Patterns paper - on this bar you see a great Chevron pattern.  That is actually a Cherry Cobbler paper on the bottom.

It was a great retirement party.  The candy bars were spread down the middle of the tables so people could take one if they wanted.
You can sign up for my free newsletter right here.  

Shopping is easy at my online store.   
Thanks for stopping by today ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!