Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Boo! It's the Paper Pumpkin!

Got my paper pumpkin today!
There were instructions, ink, stamps -- everything I needed to make four cute cards with envelopes.  The cool think is, though, I can easily envision making more cards using this as a springboard for ideas.
Even the box was nice.
Such cute cards!
A bunch of nice embellishments.
Great new sentiment . . . can see that being rather handy . . .
And even decorated those envelopes!
It only took me a few minutes.  And now I'm gonna let someone know I'm thinking of them.  And, of course, it's even better when I give them a card that was hand created, don't you think?

The kit coordinates with Basic Gray, Dffodil Delight, Lucky Limeade, and Tempting Turquoise.

Very nice.  I'm glad I got it.


You can sign up for my free newsletter right here.  
Shopping is convenient for you at my online store.   
Thanks so much for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!