Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Making a Prayer Journal

I'm hosting a completely FREE class where we will be making Prayer Journals on January 26th at 10 a.m. and also 1 p.m. 

If you live in my area, and you're interested, just e-mail me, and I'll get you signed up.
 Here's an example that my older son called "modern".
And this version of a prayer journal, my older son thought looked like something comfy, cozy you would find in someone's home located on a small table by a window and an overstuffed chair.  I thought that was a pretty good picture.  What do you think?

Anyway, this free class is gonna be lots of fun.  You can make this for yourself or a gift for someone you know who needs a Prayer Journal.

Hope you'll join me.

You can sign up for my free newsletter with lots of ideas and samples for you right here.

Shopping on my online store is easy peasy!  

Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin 'and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!