Monday, December 17, 2012

Making Christmas Trees

Are you keeping busy?

I am!  I've been making lots and lots of Christmas trees for a friend - she is having me make 50 of 'em for her, so my fingers have been really inky with all the sponging required to make these little cuties.
I talk about them in this post and show how to make them in this post.
I've been making them in Cherry Cobbler, Lucky Limeade, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, and using the Festival of Prints paper pack.

Hope you're keeping busy, too!  

Remember to take time to pamper yourself during this very busy season.  When you're taken care of, you can take care of others better!!  

You can sign up for my free newsletter with lots of ideas and samples for you right here.

Shopping on my online store is easy peasy!  

Thanks for stopping by~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!