Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Fancy Friends

Oh, yeah!!  It's Wednesday . . . I've got a video for you!
Do you like it when things are easy to do?

I know I do!!

Stampin' Up! has created a kit with everything already punched out, the stamp ready to go, along with inks that match!  There is card stock, envelopes -- everything!  Yay!

Here's how quick and easy it is . . .
This kit makes a fabulous Christmas/Hanukkah or Chanukkah present.  So stinkin' cute!!

Get everything you need to make six cards for only $15.95 (item 132319)! If six isn't enough, add Note Cards to your order (item 107311)- extra rhinestones are already included in the Fancy Friends kit.

To assemble the cards:
  1. Stamp the doily image in Daffodil Delight or Old Olive ink three times on the card and once on the envelope, re-inking between uses.
  2. Stamp "Friends" in Daffodil Delight or Old Olive ink on the front of the card.
  3. Adhere the flowers to the card. Adhere Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the center of the flowers.
I would love to get it.  Anybody?  Anybody?

Ha!  Okay.  Anyway, you can sign up for my free newsletter right here.  And guess what?  I'll send you a free PDF tutorial as a thank you.

You can shop for this awesome kit at my online store.  24/7.  All yours - or somebody else's.

Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!