What an extra crazy and busy day!! I spent most of my time hunting down foreign patents and linking them with English summaries and then printing them off (double-sided, of course) and also saving them on the computer for one of the attorneys I work for to have and review. It was very painstaking work and took almost the entire day. I was handed sheets of single-spaced pages of patents to find - many of them were U.S., so that wasn't a problem -- but the foreign -- yeesh!!
The good news -- I found every single one of them. And I was doing a pretty good happy dance when the entire job was done! Finally able to move on to doing other things! Yay! Well . . . it's a job and a good one, so I'll take the tedious work along with the more fun stuff, right?
I spent a lot of the day getting ready for friends to come over for Stamper's Club, too. That's always so much fun, and we had a blast. Here's one of the cards that we made:
What we used:
Stamp Set - Just Believe; card stock - Natural Compositions Specialty Designer Series Paper; Naturals Ivory, Midnight Muse, Early Espresso, Inks - Midnight Muse, Raspberry Ripple, Elegant Eggplant (is that it's name?), Punches - 1-1/4" Circle and Word Window, Linen Thread; Stampin' Sponges.
Tips - try creating sets of cards with different color combinations, themes, and stamp sets for many personal styles.
Try these ideas or some of your own:
- · Color the Natural Compositions Specialty Designer Series Paper with Stampin’ Write Markers for a bold, colorful look.
- · Use bleach in the Aqua Painter and paint the images in the Compositions Specialty Designer Series Paper. Once the bleach dries, the painted areas turn a softer vanilla color that creates a beautiful monochromatic look.
- · Re-create this card using your favorite Designer Series Paper and coordinating card stock. Or make a gift by customizing the colors to match your friends’ favorite colors or styles.
- · Tie a ribbon around these great cards and give them as gifts to friends, neighbors, teachers, and co-workers.
- · Re-create this in any theme and color by heat embossing your favorite stamp images with Clear Stampin’ Emboss Powder.
- · Step up the card and add more detail with ribbon, brads, or buttons.
There are lots of possibilities! Enjoy!
You can get a FREE tutorial about Resist Techniques right here.
You can enjoy my newsletter when you sign up right here. I'll send you a PDF tutorial as a thank you.
And you can shop for these goodies on my online store.
I can tell that I've got to hit the sack - I can't spell worth a darn anymore and I keep messing up my typing.
Thanks, as always, for stopping by today ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!