Thursday, September 20, 2012

Video Tutorial - Quick 'n' Easy Banner Card

Join me in making this great card . . . 
What I used:
Stamp Sets - Four Frames, Sassy Salutations; Ink - Bashful Blue, Marina Mist; Card stock - Bashful Blue, Marina Mist, Whisper White; Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Paper Snips; Punches - Decorative Label; White Baker's Twine; SNAIL adhesive.

I'm lovin' these banners!  After all, this is as simple as making a card can be -- as long as you have all these great Stampin' Up! tools around.  You do know you can order them from me any time at all - 24/7 - by clicking right here.  Easy as can be.

If you prefer, you can always contact me by using the link above, and I'll help you with your order, too.

For your crafting ease, you can sign up for my newsletter right here.  You'll get a free PDF for signing up.

Thanks so much for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!