Thursday, September 27, 2012

Ready for Some Merry Moments


Would you like to have your own personal design consultant help you create your holiday projects? 

Guess what?  You can!  That's what you get when you use the artist-designed, color-coordinated Merry Moments Simply Scrappin’ Kit to create scrapbooks, décor photo pages, mini albums, cards, mini notes, tags . . . just to name a few things (LOL)! 
I LOVE, love, love these Simply Scrappin’ Kits.  Why?  Well, they have gorgeous 12” x 12” card stock, 12” x 12” Designer Series Paper, and card stock stickers that have been designed by professionals.  All these awesome elements coordinated to give you the very best results quickly and easily! 

I'm telling you, once you’ve tried a Simply Scrappin’ Kit, I know you’ll be so impressed with the quality, coordination, and simplicity that you’ll want to create with the other Simply Scrappin’ Kits right away! 
Just try creating the Simply Scrappin’ way today -- you’re gonna love the results!

What I used:
Merry Moments Simply Scrappin’ Kit (#126911), Stamp Set-Greetings of the Season; Ink - Cherry Cobbler; SNAIL Adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals.

You can contact me by using the link above, and I'll  always respond to you.  

Shop my store right here and sign up for my newsletter by clicking right here.  

Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!