Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Jumpstart Ideas - Core'dinations Card Stock Video Tutorial

Is the weather becoming more like fall where you live?  
It's sure feeling more like fall here all the time.  Where I work, I am nowhere near a window.  I can't see out one; I have no idea what the weather is like at all.  If someone comments on it, I can make my way to a window, but - like I said - I'm unable to see out a window very easily.  So when I get out of work at the end of the day, and if it's been a beautiful day outside, sometimes I feel angry, as if I was cheated out of enjoying the great weather and the gorgeous day.

That's why I've been taking a walk every day during my lunch break if at all possible lately.  I find when I get that little bit of outside time, I'm in a better mood all the rest of the day -- and that angry feeling?  Well, I just don't have it at the end of the day anymore.  That's a good thing.

Today while on my walk along the canal tow path by my workplace, I saw a lone Blue Heron.  I was able to get pretty close and took a bunch of pictures with my phone.  And they all looked just awful.
I Googled this picture of a Blue Heron.  And you know what?  This is exactly what the bird I saw today looked like.  Pretty cool.  Too bad my pictures don't look like this - oh well, we can't have everything.

However, you can have this video that my younger son and I created as a tutorial showcasing ways to create some great cards with the Core'dinations card stock.  This will help jumpstart your ideas so you can have some fun with this great product.
Leave me a line and let me know what you think.  If you have suggestions for videos that would be helpful to you, let me know.  I'll be sure to send you some goodies as a thank you.

Signing up for my newsletter is easy.  Just click here.  It's free.  And that's a good thing, too.

For your Stampin' Up! shopping pleasure, please click here.

As always, thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!