Wednesday, September 5, 2012

It's a Video - Christmas Tree Treat Box

Let's make some great Christmas Tree Sweet Treat Boxes together.  They're so easy and quick.
What I used:
card stock:  (depending on your box) Cherry Cobbler, Brushed Silver, Certainly Celery; for the tree - Old Olive and the DSP from the Merry Moments Simply Scrappin' Kit; Champagne Glimmer; Punches - Boho Blossoms (for the star), Extra Large Oval, Pennant Punch; Stampin' Sponge; Ink - Old Olive; Simply Scored Tool; Paper Cutter, Sticky Strip, Glue Dots.
Let me know how yours turn out.  I really want to hear about any trees that you make. 

To sign up for my free newsletter, please click here.

To shop for Stampin' Up! goodness that's delivered right to your very door, please click here.

Hope you have/had a wonderous day.  Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!   

3 comments:

  1. Great tutorial and fun project! Thanks for sharing Julia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tutorial and fun project! They turned out gorgeous! Thanks for sharing Julia! Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yes you make it look so easy and lovely video my friend. Dang it I guess I should have had kids. LOL! Miss you, Bev

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!