Thursday, September 13, 2012

Gettin' in the Holiday Mode

Ever have a day where you just felt "blah"?  I had one of those today.  I went to sleep last night with quite a headache, and when I woke up, the headache was still there.  After breakfast, I got sick to my stomach, so I called in sick today.  That is probably only the second time in four years I have done that -- so you know I felt pretty . . . well . . . blah.

Today's card is anything but blah, though.  It's the third card in my technique series that has been happening this week.  

To see the other two, just scroll down -- and to recap, they were 1.  Crumple; 2.  Sand; and then today's - 3.  Emboss.  
     Three easy ways to create some wonderful aged looks with the Core'dinations card stock.
 This card was CASEd from the Holiday Catalog on page 6.  It's not an exact copy, and that's good because CASEing doesn't need to be an exact copy.  Isn't it pretty?
Even though I was unable to go into work today, I DID get a few things accomplished that I had been procrastinating over.  I figured out my fall class schedule, and it has lots of Christmas card dates on it.  Almost all of my classes can be done in "kits to go", so if you're interested in the classes, but unable to come, just let me know and you'll get a kit to go.  The kits work out very nicely and have everything you need.  Who could ask for more?  And they come right to you - no driving - nothin'!  Talk about a gas saver.   I'll post more details tomorrow.

what I used:
Card Stock - Core'dinations card stock, Whisper White, Old Olive, Champagne Glimmer; 3-1/2" Scalloped Cherry Cobbler Tulle Ribbon, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder; Ink - Cherry Cobbler; Big Shot; Stampin' Sanding System; Stamp Set - Greetings of the Season, Sticky Strip, SNAIL adhesive.

So what's your favorite way to use the Core'dinations card stock?

Signing up for my newsletter is easy to accomplish.  Just click here.  It's free and also takes no gas.

For your Stampin' Up! goodies that are delivered right to your door, no gas on your part used, just click here.


Hope you are able to accomplish things today and every day.  Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!