Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Forest of Christmas Tree Sweet Treat Boxes

 Can you see the forest for the trees?  
Wait . . . 
Is that how that saying goes?

Oh, well -- I can't remember for sure.
 I've got a forest of Christmas Tree boxes, that's for sure.   Whoo Hoo!  These are so stinkin' cute!!
I had a lot of fun making these and they're so quick and easy.  

I have a video tutorial coming up to be posted tomorrow to show you how, step-by-step.  When you make these, you'll be able to give something sweet to someone special!  This Christmas tree box is going to delight young and old.  Just fill the boxes with some candies for that extra-special touch.  These also make great party favors.

You can modify the boxes for with other colors and papers for other occasions - think baby colors and shower gifts!

I modified these from this post and was CASEd from Kim Score who posted these in June 2012. When I took the bumble bee hive to work and showed the hive to Meg Ruch, she suggested a Christmas Tree box that she could make.  After making one for her, and she approved it, we talked about a video tutorial on making the Christmas Tree boxes so she could have me with her when she was making them.  So . . . there you go!  

What I used:
card stock:  (depending on your box) Cherry Cobbler, Brushed Silver, Certainly Celery; for the tree - Old Olive and the DSP from the Merry Moments Simply Scrappin' Kit; Champagne Glimmer; Punches - Boho Blossoms (for the star), Extra Large Oval, Pennant Punch; Stampin' Sponge; Ink - Old Olive; Simply Scored Tool; Paper Cutter, Sticky Strip, Glue Dots.

Truly -- you're gonna flip when you see how super duper easy these Christmas Tree Treat Boxes are to make.  Let me know about making your own.  I would love to hear all about it.

You can sign up for my free newsletter hereYou get a free PDF as a thank you when you sign up.
You can always shop right here.
 

May you see the forest and the trees.  Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

2 comments:

  1. OMG JULIA YOU ARE THE BOMB!!!!! I love those so hurry with the video. I want to make them for my downline meeting next Tuesday. Too Cute! Hugs, Bev

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Bev! I enjoyed talking with you the other day. I'd rather talk to you than grocery shop any day!! Let me know how your trees turn out.

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!