- Each class will feature five cards, making two of each card - so 10 cards in all and each class is different!
- There will be a limit of eight people per class, and I must have a minimum of two paid registrations to hold the class.
- Registration and payment is due one week prior to each class.
- Class registration can be paid by cash or check.
- Each class will cost $20, and will include all supplies as well as a light lunch.
- Each class will begin at 10:00 am on a Saturday morning and last for 2-1/2 to 3 hours.
Class 1: Saturday, October 13, 2012. Deadline for registration and payment is Saturday, October 6.
Class 2: Saturday, November 10, 2012. Deadline for registration and payment is Saturday, November 3, 2012.
Class 3: Saturday, December 1, 2012. Deadline for registraiton and payment is Saturday, November 24, 2012.
Please send me an e-mail, call (see my contact info above), or send me a message on facebook (click the Facebook icon on left sidebar) to let me know which class you'd like to attend!
Today, we tear!!
Yep, you've got that right. Tearing the Core'dinations card stock after embossing and distressing it is what today's project is all about. Isn't it adorable? Do you know someone who would like to get this?Well, have you become addicted to texture? It's okay, really. You can admit it. So many of us crafter are! So here's a 3-step program that's just for you:
- With Core'dinations card stock, you can take texture to a whole new level. Remember, with that lighter-colored monchromatic core of the Core'dinations card stock, you make a huge impact when you sand, tear, distress, or emboss it.
- In true Stampin' Up! style, the ideal coordinating tools have been made to make using the Core'dinations card stock simple - the Stampin' Sanding System. There are two of each the 150 and 1008 grits of sandpaper with the easy-to-use block.
- Once you've sanded and distressed the card stock, you can use the Dust Buddy to clean up. It's a tacky cloth that wipes up dust and residue to keep your craft area neat and help adhesives adhere better to your project.
Tip: A new Core’dinations Dust Buddy can have a strong aroma. Air it out in a well-ventilated area for a day or two and then return it to the package for storage.
What I used:
Stamp set - Evergreen; Ink - Early Espresso; Marker - Silver Stampin' Dazzle Marker; Paper and Card Stock - Core'dinations in Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Luky Limneade; Other - Linen Thread, Big Shot, Textured Impressions Embossing Folder in Woodgrain; Stampin' Sanding Block, Core'dinations Dust Buddy, Bone Folder, Simply Scored Scoring Tool, SNAIL adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sticky Strip.
It's anything but crazy when you sign up for my newsletter. click here
Avoid crazy and overcrowded places when you shop for your crafting needs, click here for Stampin' Up! shopping fun.
Hope you go crazy - texture crazy that is. Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!