Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Ever, Evergreen Sympathy

We are, without a doubt, headed into fall.  The air feels crisper, the temperatures just a little bit chillier -- but not too much!  We can still wear just a light jacket. And how about gettin' to break out those long sleeves again -- it's almost like having a whole new wardrobe without the shopping!!

And then I begin to think about fall colors when it comes to my cards.  Do you?
These colors aren't "fall" specifically, but they do have a touch of fall.  I think the evergreen trees look like a forest, don't you?  Kinda like the Blue Ridge Mountains in a way . . .

I did a video with this card that I'll be uploading tomorrow.  I got the great idea (CASEd it) for this card from Sharon Burkert.
Obviously, I made this as a sympathy card; it would make a great birthday card or thinking of you card, too.
And do you see what's peeking out inside the card?  Hello, there, little tree.  How are you today?  No need to be shy.  I see you there!

Remember - all the instructions for this card will be on the video.

What I used:
Stamp sets - Evergreen, Petite Pairs; Papers - Summer Starfruit, Midnight Muse, Whisper White; Big Shot, Scallop Squares Duo Bigz Die; Ink - Summer Starfruit and Midnight Muse; SNAIL adhesive.

You can contact me by using the link above, and I'll  quickly answer any questions you may have. 

You can always shop Stampin' Up! at my on-line store right here.  

To sign up for my newsletter, click right here.  

As always, thanks for stopping by today ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!