Monday, September 10, 2012

Core'dinations Card Stock - You're Amazing

Well, it's time for a new week, and time for a new focus for that week.  

Did you know that creating an antiqued, distressed, color-popping look is easy?  Well, it is.  And I'm here to show you all about it using the Core'dinations Card Stock.
 There are many different ways to "weather" this card stock, and I want to share with you the three that I have been using.

 To create this amazing look, I crumpled the card stock and then flattened it out again.  Using the Stampin' Sanding System, I sanded the raised parts of the card stock.   
  Doesn't this paper look like it's been around forever?

What I used:
Stamp set - You're Amazing; Card Stock - Early Espresso Core'dinations Card Stock, Not Quite Navy, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Riding Hood Red; Ink - Early Espresso; Big Shot; Stampin' Sanding Block; Apothocary Framelits; Linen Thread; SNAIL Adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals.

I really love that the Stampin' Sanding System has the hook-and-loop backing on the block and sanding papers.  That makes it so simple to add and remove the size and grit of paper I want to use on my project.

For stamping info that will be useful to you today and forever, click here to get my free newsletter.

For Stampn' Up! shopping that will NOT take forever, just click right here.

Thanks so much for stopping by today ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!