Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Banner Inspiration

What comes to your mind when you think of banners?

There are lots of different types of banners that can be used on cards and other papercrafting projects.  

I want to share a few with you that I've received from some friends:
Isn't this just beautiful?  Ingrid Rosario made this great example of a banner card.
I love that this card is so different.
It's a very different kind of easel card, isn't it?
You tuck the end of the card stock under this brad, see?
And then there's this final, wonderful surprise for you!  How fun.  This is a really great card with lots of style.

Eddie Meyer made this fabulous Snowflake card.  Don't you love how she used the Big Shot all over it?
This "Create" banner at the bottom is so fancy looking, but really easy to do.
Even the banner was embellished with the Big Shot.  Love it!

Hope you have found a bit of inspiration.  I know I have.

To sign up for my free newsletter and have inspiration drop by into your e-mailbox, just click here.

To shop for inspiring Stampin' Up! products, you can click here.

Thanks so much for stopping by today ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!