Friday, September 7, 2012

A Clean and Simple Thank You

Some cards are fancy - some are not.

Some cards have lots of embellishments - some do not.

Some say nothing - some say a lot.
 This card says, "thank you" in a very clean and simple way that I really like.
As you can see from the watermark, I CASEd this card from Paula Cannon.  She didn't put the recipe on the card where I got it, so this is what I used:
Stamp Set - Zoo Review; Teeny Tiny Wishes; Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Big Shot; Card Stock - Whisper White; Ink - Cherry Cobbler and Night of Navy, SNAIL adhesive, and Stampin' Dimensionals.

And that was it.  Nothing else.  

Nothing.  

Clean and simple.  

Doesn't get easier than this.  

And sometimes that's just what you need.

I know I do.

To sign up for my absolutely FREE newsletter, please click here.

For Stampin' Up! shopping that is very clean and simple, just click here.

Hope your day is just what you need.  Thanks so much for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!