Monday, August 13, 2012

Thanks . . . Pinwheels on Parade

 Don'tcha just love stuff that can be used in more than one way?
 I do, too!  That's one of the reasons I'm so crazy about Simply Scrappin' kits.  I have used them for scrapbook pages, cards, 3-D items -- in fact, projects galore.
 That's all I used here with these thank-you cards for the folks who have ordered from me during the month of August. 
 What could be easier?  I know that everything's going to match and coordinate, and all that kind of good stuff.  Great value, easy to do.  Just my kind of thing. 
What I used:

     That's all I used!!  The papers all come in the kit . . . colored card stocks that all match the beautiful designer papers that are in the kit.  
     I made these while we were at a family reunion this weekend, and people would stop by to ask what I was doing and watch.  I would tell them all about how great it was to have things that all matched, and everyone would agree.  Maybe I'll even have a few new customers here . . . guess I'll be busy with more thank yous.  

     Sounds good to me!

     If things that are a great value are important to you, too, click here for my free newsletter.
     You'll love shopping value with my on-line store.  If you click here, you can shop 24/7.

Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!