Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Takin' It to a New Level


I am taking texture to a whole new level with the Core'dinations Card Stock and the Stampin' Sanding System.  No doubt about it -- the 12" x 12" Core'dinations card stock sheets in Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, or Gumball Green are smooth on one side and textured on the other.  I feel like I'm in stamp/creating heaven.  

. . . and I am seriously into Halloween already this year!  Can you believe it?  I just keep having so much fun with the goodies from the Holiday Catalog, and I cannot seem to stop myself!  Help!! (ha, ha)
And that fantastic Core'dinations Card Stock, along with the Stampin' Sanding System just makes the greatest effects on paper.  When I shared a card that I CASEd from the Holiday Catalog using the Core'dinatons Card Stock at a private class last week, people seriously loved it.  They could hardly wait to get their hands on it.  It creates such a great look with so little effort.
what I used:  Core'dinations Card Stock in Early Espresso, Howlstooth & Scaringbone Designer Series Paper, Very Vanilla, More Mustard and Early Espresso card stocks; Lucky Limeade 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon, Big Shot, Woodgrain and Lacy Brocade Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Stampin' Sanding System, Toxic Treats and Occasions Alphabet Stamp Sets, Early Espresso, Lucky Limeade, and More Mustard Inks, Small Oval Punch, SNAIL adhesive, Sticky Strip, and Stampin' Dimensionals.





Why don't you re-create this card using your favorite Designer Series Paper and coordinating card stock with a different stamp set?  Or make a gift by customizing the colors to match your friends' favorite colors or styles.  This is an easy layout that will work with lots of papers, ribbons, and stamp sets. 

Would you like more detail on what it is and how to use the Core'dinatons paper?  Here is a link for a free PDF tutorial.  Hope you like it, and that it helps you with your Core'dinations.

For other stampin' help, click here for my free newsletter.

Stampin' shopping is all yours, right here.  It's an on-line store for your new level of card making.

Be brave.  Take things to a whole new level for yourself.  Try the Core'dinations card stock.  And thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!



·     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!