Friday, August 24, 2012

Something to Celebrate!

Isn't this a nice card?  It was given to me my Marcia Edman.  I met this fantastic lady at the Stampin' Up! Convention last year, and we ran into each other a lot again this year.  She's so much fun -- one of those people who keeps you laughing from the get-go.  Marcia lives in Arizona and has her website at www.marciaedman.sampinup.net
I told her I liked this card right away, and she said that all the circles on the bottom layer had just cried out to her that bling was needed.  Don't the Rhinestones fit into these circles perfectly?  Such an adorable card, Marcia.  Thanks so much for sharing.

What Marcia used:
Stamps - Topsy-Turvy Celebration; Ink - Summer Starfruit, Calypso Coral, Baja Breeze, and Basic Gray; Card stock - Summer Starfruit, Basic Gray, and Whisper White; Accessories - Calypso Coral Ruffled Ribbon, Bity Banners Framelits and Basic Rhinestones.

To sign up for my free newsletter, click right here.

To shop for all your wonderful Stampin' Up! supplies, just click here.
 

May you have all the bling you need.  Thanks for stopping by today ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!