Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Perfectly Penned Multiple Thanks

Giving thank-yous to people is important.  Like you, for instance.  I need to be sure to thank you for stopping by every day.  I appreciate you and the fact that you take a peek at this blog.  It's wonderful to share a bit of time with you.  So -- thank you.
These are cards I made for our younger son to send out as thank-yous for his birthday presents he received a little over a month ago.  It's one of those better late than never things.  I know, I know -- this ribbon is retired now.  I had lots of it though, and it added such a nice touch of texture so there it is. 
Here are a few of the cards all lined up and ready to go.  There are more, but I figured this was representative enough.  Agreed? 

     That wonderful younger son passed his driver's test yesterday and so now he's licensed to drive!!  Whoo Hoo!  It's so hard to believe that both our boys are legal out there on the road now, but they are!  They will both be able to take themselves places now, and it's so freeing for me and my hubby. 
    Oh well -- back to the card.
what I used:
Comfort Cafe  DSP (love how this paper coordinates with so many great colors - like Cajun Craze, Midnight Muse, Pool Party, Soft Suede, Summer Starfruit and Very Vanilla . . . great stuff.), card stock - Midnight Muse, Very Vanilla, Pool Party, Soft Suede; Ink - Early Espresso; Color Spritzer Tool, Early Espresso Marker, Staples; Stamp Set - Perfectly Penned.

It's time to get busy with the day. 
For other stampin' ideas to keep you busy and able to thank others with handmade goodies, click here for my free newsletter.

The shopping link is right here.  It's my on-line store for your ease in giving of thanks to others.  Goodies delivered right to your door.  Don't worry about those gas prices - you just stay right at home.

Thanks so much for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!