Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Onesie Tutorial Just For You


 
 Remember these adorable onesie cards?  I received three requests on how to make the onesie, so I'm gonna show ya, step-by-step.  Are you ready?
 
  1.  Take your card stock for your onesie and cut it 1-1/2" x 2"

 
2.   Then you make marks as shown at the 1/2" mark on the bottom corners, and 3/4" for the neck hole at the top (that's halfway into your card stock), and then 3/8" down for the sleeve and 1/2" in at the sleeve for the arm area.
3.  Here I drew for you the shape that you want to cut.  This is connecting the bottom marked spots with the armpits and then out for the sleeves.  You can mark it or eyeball it when you cut and just connect your dots.  It's up to you and your comfort level with cutting.
 See how the legs are marked?
4.  Using the 1-1/4" circle punch, center the neck hole mark and punch it out. 

Now it will look like this.  I know this is sideways.  I could not get this pic to do anything else no matter how hard I tried!  LOL!  Crazy Photoshop program.  Anyway . . .

 5.  It's time for the leg holes.  Line up your leg hole marks and punch them out with the 1-1/4" circle punch. 
 It looks like this now.  


 6.  Do the other side, too.
7.  And when you're done, just turn your cute little outfit over so that no one sees your leftover marks. 


That was an easy onesie.  Go out and make some of your own now!

Click here to sign up for my newsletter where I have easy projects to CASE with great instructions.

You can find lots of great things for creating right here

Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!