Friday, August 10, 2012

Not Stifled - It's Stippled Blossom and a crazy 24 hours

We were shown this card during convention, and I could hardly wait to show it to a class.  I got to do just that this last weekend at the private class that Nora hosted.  Everyone really liked it -- as a matter of fact, it was a "Wow" moment!  Yay!  We all love having those.
You can see why this stamp set is called "Stippled Blossoms".  Look at all those little dots on there.  You don't notice it so much on the card, but this picture really shows it off.  This is a two-step stamping technique with this stamp set.  You can easily create a beautiful flower that has lots of depth and detail.  You use the lighter ink first and then detail it with the darker ink.

What I used:
Stamp sets-Stippled Blossoms, Sassy Salutations; Ink - More Mustard, Daffodil Delight, Certainly Celery, Old Olive, Early Espresso; Marker - Old Olive; Card stock - Whisper White, Daffodil Delight; Big Shot, Large Scallop Edgelit.

Another quick and easy card.  I love the un-complicated-ness of it, too.  Just lots of wonderful space for your eye to rest. 
I need a bit of that rest, too.  It was a crazy time getting into the office today, and last night the Internet was down, as well as our phones.  I wasn't able to put anything on the blog until this a.m.  So sorry I'm running a bit later than usual.  I'm tellin' ya -- it's been crazy, crazy!!

You won't go crazy when you sign up for my free newsletter.  Just do that right here.  Lots of great ideas will be coming your way in your e-mail mailbox.

You can shop 24/7, click here.  Lots of great products that will keep you from going crazy - take my word for it!

Hope you have a great day.  Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!