Thursday, August 23, 2012

Letting the Cat Out of the Bag

Okay . . . okay.  There was actually no cat in this bag!  It's just too small a bag -- unless it was one teeny tiny kitty . . . but that's not the case either.

I just couldn't think of any other title to go with this adorable bag that Rhonda made for me.  She delivered this super incredible necklace to my house in this bag.  What a great idea!

I've done this lots of times, but then forget about how you can stamp on the bag.  I'm so very glad that Rhonda reminded me of this great trick by delivering my jewelry in this.
And what a great way to say, "Thank you".  Why, you're welcome, Rhonda!  And thank you right back!

I know Rhonda used the Gently Falling stamp set, but I'm unsure of the colors she used.  This is just beautiful.  I really love it.

For other ideas for free, my newsletter link is right here.

For Stampin' Up! shopping, click here.


Hope your week is going well and that you've got it in the bag!  Thanks so much for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!