Wednesday, August 8, 2012

It's Positively Ghoulish

 What super cute treat bags for little goblins this will be.  I made these from the Ghoulish Googlies Designer Kit.  It comes with these glassine bags with die-cut edges, 20 printed double-sided tags (so handy), 50 adhesive-backed googly eyes (love 'em), and 10 pieces of Pumpkin Pie/Whisper White Baker's Twine - each one cut into 8" lengths for your crafting ease.
And the Designer Kit coordinates with the Googly Ghouls stamp set.  I got the Ghoulish Googlies Bundle because it saved me 15% to get them that way!  I sure love a good value.  I know you do, too.  

Had to fill the bags with chocolate candy because . . . well, do I really need a reason?  Let's see -- I love chocolate . . .  this candy was handy (hey, I made a rhyme!) . . . I didn't have candy corn . . .  okay.  Good enough for me.

What I used:
Ghoulish Googlies Designer Kit, Googly Ghouls stamp set, Basic Black ink. And Glue Dots!  Gotta remember those!

I made these for the private class I had on Saturday.  Everyone fell in love with these bags.  I gave them away as door prizes.  How fun is that?

If you're interested in a private class, just contact me, and I'll get you set up.  We can do them by mail if you would like.  Let me know what kind of projects you would like, and we'll get started on it together.  

You can sign up for my Ghoulishly good free newsletter here.

You can purchase these adorable stampin' products on my on-line store right here.

Thanks so much for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!