Friday, August 31, 2012

It's a Mixed Bunch

Happy birthday to you . . . happy birthday to you . . . 

Is it your birthday?  If it is, I hope you have a wonderful one.
This is another fab card given to me by my wonderful friend Marcia Edman.  She lives in Arizona and is an active demonstrator there.  She is also a physical therapist, but she hasn't gotten to do too much of that lately because of an injury that she had.  She's a hoot - and you must admit, she's a talented stamper, too, isn't she?

What Marcia used:
Stamps - Mixed Bunch, Itty Bitty Banner, Alhambra wheel; Ink 0 Summer Starfruit, Midnight Muse; Card stock - Summer Starfruit, Midnight Muse, Whisper White; Other - Summer Starfruit Ribbon, Bitty Banners Framelits; Big Shot, Finishing Touches Edgelits; Punches - 1-1/4" and 1" circle punches, Itty Bitty Punch Pack; Basic Rhinestone Jewels.

I really should be finishing up getting supper on the table, but I really wanted to take the time to share this Clean and Simple card with you.  We're having Teriyaki Pork Chops, Roasted Rosemary Potatoes, Steamed White Sweet Corn, and fresh fruit.  Yummy . . . oops!  The timer just went off - so duty calls.

To be on my list to get my free newsletter, click right here.


For on-line shopping for Stampin' Up! supplies, just
 click here. 



Thanks so much for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and 


Scrappin'!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!