Friday, August 17, 2012

Had To Do It Again!

I did a baby card yesterday and enjoyed it so much, but I wanted more colors.  
 So I did the same great card with hot (and I mean hot) pink (melon mambo - thank you very much) and blue (Tempting Turquoise).  Same whites, different ribbons, and used the same Brights Designer Buttons. 
 The style of button got changed up a bit, too.  I figured a little boy wouldn't want a flower button on his onesie -- don't you agree?
What a fun card!  Now I've got lots to give away.  I'll take them to church tomorrow because the pastor (hi, Karen!) loves to give out baby cards and is always running out -- so these are for her.

Get out there and have some fun today.  It's fun to get my newsletter.  Just click here to get on the list.

Shopping is fun.  Just click right here for fun. 

Hope you have a fun day.  As always, thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!